An investment in your employees is an investment in your organization
We believe that employees are the cornerstone of every organization. Without motivated and dedicated employees no organization would thrive and grow. The most successful organizations believe that investing in their employees is an investment in the organization.
Our workshops are all customized to suit our clients' needs as each organization has its own unique culture and experience. We use a standard framework for all our workshops and build on them to make them applicable to your environment. We find that this has a greater measure of success as delegates are able to envision the learning in a more practical way and increase their learning experience.
We use assessments in all our workshops and often build on the next workshop from a previous session. If delegates have completed an assessment previously (within a reasonable period of time), we would use those results within the next workshop.
Our workshops are practical and apply challenges that are experienced in the normal working day. Workshops vary from half day to full day sessions. Some workshops can be combined for a longer session and others are stand alone. On certain topics we collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure you are getting the most up to date information.
We consult with a variety of organizations in varied industry sectors
- health authorities
- family owned businesses
- universities/higher education
- not for profit
- small and medium sized organizations
A series of full and half-day workshops designed specifically for new and existing leaders to assist them with some of the challenges that they may face.
Each workshop is based on behaviour and builds on each other. Using the learning and their individual DISC based assessment, delegates can identify their preferred behavioural styles and learn how to modify their behaviour when communicating with their teams.
The workshops build on each other as follows:
1. DISC Communication Workshop - This workshop is designed to increase individual self-awareness, enhance interactions within teams, improve understanding of various communication styles and provide strategies on how to modify behaviour effectively to improve communication.
Each individual will develop a Personal Action Plan to assist in their personal development plans. This post training learning for the day will reinforce personal goals and drive self-directed learning after the training and reinforce behavioural development areas.
2. Delegation and Empowerment - how to delegate more effectively and develop action plans to recognize and address barriers to effective delegation.
3. Accountability - teaches an accountability methodology and provides each delegate a book to assist them with techniques on how to keep team members accountable in different scenarios.
4. Coaching - using the learning from the Communication workshop, delegates learn how to have effective communication through the coaching conversation. This workshop also looks at how to have difficult conversations and the gift of open, honest feedback.
5. Prioritization - coping strategies to assist leaders to manage their time more effectively and to delegate. Delegates are encouraged to practice prioritizing during the workshop and take away a practical application that they can implement.
6. Emotional Intelligence - is a leadership competency that is both critical and relevant in the complex, global business culture we operate in today and at its core, leadership is about engaging employee emotions. This workshop provides an opportunity for leaders to enhance self-awareness and apply emotional intelligence to engage others and understand the impact of behaviour and emotions on others.
Additional workshops on Resilience, Strategic Prioritization for Executives and additional topics can be created and customized focusing specifically on the challenges faced by your leaders.
BOOK A WORKSHOP
"Excellent, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, experienced, professional" - Entrepreneur
“Wonderful session! Claudina was very engaging and held my attention for the duration of the day" leader from municipality
"Claudina was effective in rolling with the audience, modifying the agenda and meeting audience needs." leader from a construction company
“Thank you Claudina, I learnt so much about my self and my team" delegate from a health group